Mormonism has not only a unique history, but also unique beliefs. Like Mormon history, Mormon beliefs are often misunderstood. This site aims to dispel some of the myths and misunderstandings about what Mormons believe. This will help readers understand not only what Mormons believe today, but also what inspired the faith and sacrifice of early Mormon pioneers. By understanding the faith and conviction that impelled them to sacrifice nearly everything, even including their own lives, you can better understand the history of Mormonism and of the Mormon people. You will also better understand your Mormon friends, neighbors, and relatives.
- The Godhead
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
- God’s Pattern of Revelation: Prophets and Scripture
- The Plan of Salvation
- The Authority to Act in God’s Name
- The Church and Kingdom of God
- Obedience to the Commandments of God
- Mormon Temples: The House of God
- Honesty and Integrity
- Charity: The Pure Love of Jesus Christ
- Mission of the Mormon Church
There are many resources to help you learn more about what Mormons believe and what they teach. The following links are to websites and publications which teach the truth about what Mormons really believe.